A SONS OF ANARCHY FAN PODCAST

Step Into The Mayhem

Episodes of Girl of Mayhem are on iTunes and can be subscribed to, FREE! At the bottom of this page is a link to listen to the shows from here on this site. I'm looking forward to having the listeners hear the show and provide me any feedback or opinions you have. You can post here, email me at girlofmayhem@gmail.com or call me at 559-762-2278. Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @girlofmayhem, and if you are on Facebook, join our fan page Girl of Mayhem Podcast. Thanks for visiting the site and check back often for new material!

Monday, October 1, 2012

Orlando Has It's Own "SOA" Moment

MC Gang Fight in Orlando?
I was sitting in a bar Sunday afternoon eating some wings with my boyfriend and another couple and in walks a cop... No, this isn't the start of a bad joke.  After the owner got done talking to the cop, we asked him what was going on (we know him fairly well).  Apparently a fight between motorcyle gangs had broken out at a VFW nearby and they were putting all local bar owners on alert.
What was my first thought?  SOA has come to Orlando!!! While it's never good to have this kind of violence, especially when MC's are involved, it is kind of exciting and I wanted to share it with my friends of the GOM podcast.  The link is at the top of this post, and as more info comes out I'll probably post it here on the website.

No comments:

Post a Comment