A SONS OF ANARCHY FAN PODCAST

Step Into The Mayhem

Episodes of Girl of Mayhem are on iTunes and can be subscribed to, FREE! At the bottom of this page is a link to listen to the shows from here on this site. I'm looking forward to having the listeners hear the show and provide me any feedback or opinions you have. You can post here, email me at girlofmayhem@gmail.com or call me at 559-762-2278. Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @girlofmayhem, and if you are on Facebook, join our fan page Girl of Mayhem Podcast. Thanks for visiting the site and check back often for new material!

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Pick 3 Characters To Have Me Analyze

Which 3 characters would you like me to review that I haven't yet (and that aren't listed on the cast & crew page on the SOA FX site)?
Polly Zobelle
Donna Winston
Cameron Hayes (from IRA)
Edmond Hayes (from IRA)
Marcus Alvarez (from the Mayans)
Laroy (from the 9ers)
Darby
LuAnn
***It has also been suggested that we do the IRA as whole... Let me know what you think!

Pick your top 3! After I get enough feedback, I will add the 3 that get the most votes to the list to do during the season 2 review. Then we will be caught up for season 3 and I will be able to analyze new characters as they appear!

These options will appear as a poll as of Thursday, April 1, 2010. Please make sure you vote for who you would like to see, the top 3 in the poll will be the winners!

No comments:

Post a Comment